Defendents in the Borkum Island Case
- Kurt Goebell, Kapitšn: Ranking officer, and commander of the Borkum Island Sector, which included the 216th Naval FLAK Battalion. -- Guilty/Life
- Walter Krolikovski, Kapitšn: Commander of the 216th Naval FLAK Battalion. -- Guilty/Life
- Erich Wentzel, Leutnant: Adjutant of the 216th Naval FLAK Battalion. -- Guilty/Death
- Karl Weber, Leutnant: Commander of the 216th Medium FLAK Battery. -- Guilty/25 years
- Jakob Valentine Seiler, Leuntnant: Chief of the Ostland FLAK Battery, a unit of the 216th Naval Flak Battalion. -- Guilty/Life
- Johann Joseph Schmitz, Feldwebel: The ranking NCO, and head of the POW guard detail. -- Guilty/Death
- Johann Pointer, Gefreiter: Guard. -- Guilty/5 years.
- Guenther Albrecht, Gefreiter: Guard. -- Guilty/6 years.
- Karl Geyer, Gefreiter: Guard. -- Guilty/4 years
- Heinz Witzke, Gefreiter: Guard. -- Guilty/11 years.
- Jan J. Akkermann: Mayor, and regional leader of the local NAZI party. -- Guilty/Death
- Karl Meyer Gerhards: Air Raid Policeman. Acquitted.
- Heinrich Rommel: Chief of Police. -- Guilty/21 years.
- Gustav Mammenga: Air Raid Policemen. -- Guilty/18 years.
- Heinrich Heinemann: Civilian. -- Unknown.
- August Haesiker: Leader of the Reich Labor Corps. -- Guilty/10 years.